Responsible & ethical enforcement partner providing a dedicated personal service
High Court Writ Recovery
High Court Writ Recovery is an approachable company dedicated to recovering our clients’ money and property via High Court and Civil Enforcement.
With many years industry experience, our friendly team is respected for their leadership, effectiveness (in collecting £millions per year) and above all integrity.
Your Assurance – Our Client Focused and Respectful Customer Approach
High Court Writ Recovery will always focus on your needs – the client. We apply the highest level of expertise and maximum effort to attain the earliest successful resolution. As your responsible enforcement partner, we provide a personable and transparent service. To your customers, we ensure they are always treated with respect and compassion.
High Court Enforcement Services:
Our High Court Enforcement Officer is authorised by the Lord Chancellor’s office to enforce High Court Writs.
This empowers us to provide the following services:
- Transfer Up of County Court Judgments (CCJs) over £600,
- Combined Writ of Control (Money Order) & Possession
- Employment Tribunal Awards / ACAS Settlements.
Commercial Property Recovery:
Our Property Specialists eliminate the stress in helping Landlords, Managing Agents & Property Lawyers.
We provide the following property services:
- Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR),
- Commercial Service Charge & Insurance Arrears,
- Forfeiture of Lease
- Eviction of Trespassers from Property & Land.
High Court Enforcement
24/7 access to view in real-time progress of your case with High Court Writ Recovery
- Karen Bulgarelli Confirms Planned Exit from High Court Writ RecoveryAs planned, former Director, Karen Bulgarelli has confirmed her resignation from High Court Writ Recovery. Karen played a key senior leadership role in helping the launch of the civil and High Court enforcement company. Chief Executive … Read more
- High Court Writ Recovery Awarded Cyber Essentials Plus AccreditationThings are gathering pace at High Court Writ Recovery. We are constantly striving to enhance our cybersecurity measures and ensure the utmost protection for our clients’ and suppliers’ data. As part of this commitment, we have … Read more
- Tenant Evictions CrisisMany landlords in London are facing even longer waits to evict tenants due to the Government bailiffs’ decision to “down tools” over safety concerns. This situation has been compounded by the fact that other parts of … Read more
New Company Launch – High Court Writ Recovery
High Court Writ Recovery is a new entrant in the High Court & Property Enforcement sector. The owners of the company are established specialists within the Civil and High Court Enforcement industry, led by their CEO Daren Simcox.
Applying best practice and a respectful approach with our clients, their customers and our teams. This ethos forms part of our DNA at High Court Writ Recovery..
We adhere to the High Court Enforcement Officers Association (HCEOA) Code of Best Practice.