About Us

We specialise in High Court and Civil Enforcement. Our experienced team are knowledgeable and friendly.

If you are owed money on a CCJ or commercial rent or need to secure your commercial property or land then we can help.

High Court Writ Recovery

What do you need more information on?

Recovering Money Owed

Recover Money Owed on a County Court Judgment

Recovering Rent Owed

Recover commercial rent arrears from my tenant

Forfeiture of Lease

Forfeiture of Lease on a commercial property

Eviction of Trespassers

Trespassers are in my commercial property or on my land