Instruct Us

To instruct us please select the route of court enforcement action that you wish to undertake. High Court Enforcement or Commercial Property.

High Court Enforcement Services:

Money Owed on any of the following:

Instruct our Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) to act on your behalf.

Property Recovery:

Money owed by Tenant or Property and Land to be Secured

You can complete our instructions online or download a PDF version of the form to complete and send to us.

Money Owed – High Court Enforcement

Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement

Money owed from a County Court Judgment

Instruct us online
Download PDF form

Employment Tribunal Awards & ACAS Settlement

Money Owed from an Award or Settlement

Instruct us online
Download PDF form

Property Recovery

Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR)

Recover Pure Rent & Interest owed by the Tenant in a commercial property

Commercial Property Service Charge & Insurance Arrears

Service Charges, Insurance owed by the Tenant in a commercial property

Eviction of Trespassers

Removal of Trespassers, Squatters from commercial property & land.

Forfeiture of Lease

Peaceful Repossession via Forfeiture of Lease to secure your commercial property. Including photographic & written inventory of goods.

Transfer Up Order of Possession

Possession Order to transfer to the High Court for enforcement (writ of possession).