Employment Tribunal Awards & ACAS

Award Won But Still Owed The Money?
Try Our Fast Track Service, Effective & Free*!

Employment Tribunal Awards: Transferring Up Your Award or Settlement to our High Court Enforcement service is an effective remedy to recover payment due from your Award or ACAS Settlement. Our High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) has more powers than other court officers and will act faster.

Why High Court Writ Recovery?

You have a successful Employment Tribunal Award or ACAS ruling against your employer for payment of your claim. However, the money awarded stubbornly remains unpaid by the employer. Who can you turn to?

High Court Writ Recovery has an experienced team ready to help.

  • Experienced Team
  • Free* Transfer Up Admin
  • Greater Powers
  • Payment in Full Specialists
  • Fastest Action Online
  • All Costs Payable By Debtor
  • Local Enforcement Agents
  • England & Wales

Fees Explained

*Court Fee £71 – is initially paid by the claimant to start enforcement action. The fee will however be added to the total owed to the claimant and is payable by the defendant on a successful action.

*Our admin service is free and we waive our normal £75 compliance fee for issuing our Enforcement Notice with the defendant.

Employment Tribunal Award Transfer Up Process: Explained

How to Instruct Us Online

  1. Have all the relevant documents & information to hand.
  2. Ensure you have scanned & saved a copy of the Award or Settlement Judgment.
  3. Complete the Online Transfer Up Form (a sample form can be viewed).
  4. Upload the scanned judgment when prompted.
  5. Read the Terms & Conditions & E-signature.
  6. Tick box to confirm your agreement.
  7. Review each section carefully.
  8. Sign with mouse and click on Submit button

Instruct our Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) to act on your behalf.

What Happens Next? At a Glance.

  1. You will receive a copy of the completed form by email.
  2. Please print this off and keep for your records.
  3. Call Us to Pay the Court Fee £71+VAT by Debit/Credit Card.
  4. Enforcement Notice is sent to the Debtor.
  5. The debtor has 7 clear days* to comply to pay in full or agree a payment plan. (*Excludes the day of posting, Sundays & Bank Holidays.)
  6. When 7 Days Expires Enforcement Agent will attempt to visit Debtor to Collect.
  7. If no immediate full payment or payment plan is agreed. Then the Enforcement Agent will take control of goods to meet the value of the debt and give a payment deadline.
  8. Non-payment is rare. As a last resort, the debtor’s goods may be removed and sold at public auction.

Employment Tribunal Awards & ACAS Settlement

Money Owed from an Award or Settlement

Instruct us online
Download PDF form

Not what you are looking for?

Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement: You have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) awarded (£600 and above but less than 6 years old). However, you are still owed the money – that’s when you can rely on us to help. We will manage the Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement.