Writ of Possession

County Court Possession Order in Limbo?
Our Transfer Up High Court Service is Quicker & Cost-effective!

Landlords with a County Court Order for Possession, are facing prolonged delays to enforcing residential tenant evictions. Transferring up the possession order to a High Court Writ of Possession is recognised as the quicker and cost-effective alternative.

This High Court Writ enables the recovery of property or land after an order for possession has been obtained. Often also used for the eviction of trespassers, squatters or unauthorised persons from property and land.

  • Experienced Team
  • Quicker Enforcement
  • Cost-Effective
  • Free* Transfer Up CCJ Admin
  • Greater Powers
  • England & Wales

High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) & Enforcement Agents

High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) have greater powers than other court officers, including County Court Bailiffs. Our High Court Enforcement Officer is authorised by the Lord Chancellor’s office to enforce High Court Writs.

The HCEO manages all our Enforcement Agents. Our Enforcement Agents are certificated and will make the visits to enforce the writ assigned to that case. All our Enforcement Agents have a good knowledge of their local areas. These resources together provide national coverage throughout England and Wales.

Individual Care & Service Consistency

We treat each case with the utmost care and attention on behalf of our clients. Our team applies the same consistent high level of service to all cases. This is irrespective of whether we are managing one instruction or several hundred.

High Court Writ Recovery is a responsible & ethical enforcement company. All our staff including our field Enforcement Agents will always treat your customers with the greatest respect. This approach helps to achieve our goals of early and successful resolution.

  • Enforcement Agents
  • Local Knowledge
  • Responsible & Ethical
  • Respect Customers
  • Individual Care
  • Reliable Service

Owed Rent Also?
Transfer Up CCJ to High Court with a combined Writ of Control & Possession

Combine into one instruction, to recover both money from an unpaid CCJ and secure your property via the High Court. Transferring your CCJ to the High Court route (via a Writ of Control) to recovery money owed has been shown to be more successful and cost effective. The Writ of Control may be at no-cost when a fully successful outcome is achieved with the debtor.

  • CCJ £600 & above
  • Free* Transfer Up CCJ
  • CCJ less than 6 years old
  • All Costs Payable By Debtor

For example, you have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) awarded (£600 and above but less than 6 years old). However, you are still owed the money – that’s when you can rely on us to help.
On behalf of the landlord we can manage either of the two most used receovery options:

Writ of Control Fees explained

*Court Fee £78 +VAT – paid by the claimant. The fee will be added to the total owed to the claimant and is payable by the defendant on a successful action.

*Compliance fee £75 +VAT covers our initial communication to the defendant. It can be added to the total and claimed against the debtor. In the event that the defendant is not located or is insolvent the Compliance Fee will be payable by the claimant.

Combined Transfer Up Possession Order & CCJ to High Court Enforcement

Recover rent owed from a County Court Judgment combined with the Writ of Possession.