Responsible & ethical enforcement partner providing a dedicated personal service
CCJ But Still Owed the Money?
Our Service is Faster, Effective & Free*!
Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement: For CCJs £600 & above, taking the High Court Enforcement route is more successful, faster and cost-effective. Our High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) have more powers than other officers. The HCEOs also oversee our field Enforcement Agents.
You have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) awarded (£600 and above but less than 6 years old). However, you are still owed the money – that’s when you can rely on us to help. We will manage the Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement.
*Court Fee £71 +VAT – paid by the claimant. The fee will be added to the total owed to the claimant and is payable by the defendant on a successful action.
*Compliance fee £75 +VAT covers our initial communication to the defendant. It can be added to the total and claimed against the debtor. In the event that the defendant is not located or is insolvent the Compliance Fee will be payable by the claimant.
Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement Process: Explained
How to Instruct Us Online
- Have all the relevant documents & information to hand.
- Ensure you have scanned & saved a copy of the County Court Judgment.
- Complete the Online Transfer Up Form (a sample form can be viewed).
- Upload the scanned CCJ when prompted.
- Read the Terms & Conditions & E-signature.
- Tick box to confirm your agreement.
- Review each section carefully.
- Sign with mouse and click on Submit button.
Instruct our Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) to act on your behalf.
What Happens Next? At a Glance.
- You will receive a copy of the completed form by email.
- Please print this off and keep for your records.
- Call Us to Pay the Court Fee £71+VAT by Debit/Credit Card.
- Enforcement Notice is sent to the debtor.
- The debtor has 7 clear days* to comply to pay in full or agree payment plan. (*Excludes the day of posting, Sundays & Bank Holidays.)
- When the compliance period has expired, the Enforcement Agent will attempt to visit Debtor to Collect.
- If no immediate full payment or payment plan is agreed, then the Enforcement Agent will take control of goods to meet the value of the debt. The Agent will also give the debtor a payment deadline.
- Non-payment is rare. As a last resort, the debtor’s goods may be removed and sold at public auction.
Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement
Money owed from a County Court Judgment
Have you an oustanding Employment Tribunal Award or ACAS Settlement?
Why not consider our Transfer Up CCJ to High Court Enforcement service?
Employment Tribunal Award & ACAS Settlements: This remedy applies when you or your client have been successful at an Employment Tribunal or received an ACAS Settlement. However, the money awarded remains unpaid. Our Employment Tribunal Awards & ACAS High Court Enforcement service is very effective to recover payment of your outstanding award or settlement.